Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Get back on the horse..."

or what about "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" or maybe "Try, try and try again"....well, that's where I find myself.  At a point where I need to get back on the horse...pull myself up and try again.

I let life get in the way of my goal.  I let myself get distracted by work, failing eyesight, traveling and just the busyness of life.  I got off the road that was set before me and now it's time to get my map out again, figure out my course and get moving!

There are things that I need to learn and the only way I can is to do the work and read God's Word.  There are things in my heart that need to change and that can only happen when I seek after God and His heart.  There are things that God is waiting to show me and the only way I can see them is to look in His direction.

Soooooo....new year....new day....new start!  May my resolve be stronger.  My perseverance more true.  And my determination more steadfast.

I'm getting back on the horse....

No comments:

Post a Comment